    With Regards:
    Pavan Kumar Madireddy.

    , May 29, 2007

  2. Pavel Lepin Guest

    <> wrote
    in <>:
    > I have a doubt in XQL (XML Querying).

    Nope. You don't have a doubt in, you have a question about.
    (There's a nitpicking fad going on on the usenet wrt Indian
    usage of the noun 'doubt' as synonymous to 'question'. Take
    it lightly.)

    > So that i have to use XQL.

    You know, this is the first time I hear that particular
    acronym. (sound-fx of furious googling) It would seem that
    XQL was a predecessor to modern XPath and, by extension,
    XQuery almost ten years ago. I wonder where have you
    managed to pick it up in 2007?

    > I know how to write the queries but. But i dont
    > know the interface where i have to write the XML Query.

    Nice. Don't you think you failed to mention something? Like
    the language/platform you're using? How is anyone supposed
    to know anything about the interface in question if you
    didn't provide a slightest hint about which one of them
    might be of interest to you?

    If you simply need to run some XQueries, installing Saxon-8B
    is likely the easiest solution. After that everything is
    just one 'java net.sf.saxon.Query' away.

    --
    Pavel Lepin

    Pavel Lepin, May 29, 2007