Regards

Discussion in 'Python' started by MR.WANG QIN, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. MR.WANG QIN

    MR.WANG QIN Guest

    FROM THE DESK OF:

    MR.WANG QIN
    HANG SENG BANK LTD.
    DES VOEUX RD.BRANCH
    CENTRAL HONG KONG
    HONG KONG.

    I am Mr.Wang Qin, credit officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an urgent and
    very confidential business proposition for you.

    On June 6, 1998, a British Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid
    Minerals Corporation, Mr. Smith Lawrence made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for
    twelve calendar months, valued at US$28,000,000.00 (Twenty-eight Million
    Dollars only) in my branch. Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to
    his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder
    and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Hong Kong Solid
    Minerals Corporation that Mr. Smith Lawrence died from an automobile
    accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making
    a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

    I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Smith
    Lawrence did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his
    Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$28,000,000.00 is still sitting in my
    Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end
    of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws
    of Hong Kong, at the expiration of 5(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong
    Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

    Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in
    as the next of kin to Mr. Smith Lawrence so that the fruits of this old man's labor will
    not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.This is simple, I will like you
    to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare
    the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We
    shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to
    obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your
    favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you
    will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the
    beneficiary/next of kin.

    The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 70%
    for me and 25% for you and 5% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the
    transaction .

    There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be
    done by the attorney and with my position as the credit officer guarantees the successful
    execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply
    immediately to my email box.

    Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
    documents that will help you understand the transaction.

    Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy
    communication.

    You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
    transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to
    invest my share in your country.

    Awaiting your urgent reply.

    Thanks and regards.

    Mr.Wang Qin.