Regd. Regular expressions PyQt

vishal

Hello All:
I am trying to work out a regular expression in a PyQt environment for
time in hh:mm:ss format. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Vishal

David Boddie

On Feb 3, 8:24 am, (e-mail address removed) wrote:

Yep,
Use Kodos!
http://kodos.sourceforge.net/

- It's Fab.

There's also a Python port of the Regular Expressions example from Qt
in the PyQt source distribution, though it's not as feature complete
as Kodos, obviously. :)

Vishal should probably start by trying one of these tools, typing
something like

into the regular expression (or pattern) field.

David