    (?=\w*\d)^[a-zA-Z0-9/_-]+

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

    Niju
    niju, Nov 4, 2005

  2. There's nothing in particular wrong with the Regular Expresssion, but that's
    all you've posted. What are you doing with it exactly, and what is the exact
    error?

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    A watched clock never boils.

    Kevin Spencer, Nov 4, 2005

  3. niju

    niju Guest

    The error is "Unexpected Quantifier ". This code used in asp.net app,
    which evaluates street number. When I call the page in IE in 5 I get
    the error. IE 5.5 and above, Netscape, firefox has no problem.

    Many thanks
    Niju
    niju, Nov 6, 2005