Regex error

niju

Hi all
I get Unexpected Quantifier error running the following regular
expression on IE5. However IE5.5 and above doesn't complain.

(?=\w*\d)^[a-zA-Z0-9/_-]+

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Niju

Kevin Spencer

There's nothing in particular wrong with the Regular Expresssion, but that's
all you've posted. What are you doing with it exactly, and what is the exact
error?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
A watched clock never boils.

niju

The error is "Unexpected Quantifier ". This code used in asp.net app,
which evaluates street number. When I call the page in IE in 5 I get
the error. IE 5.5 and above, Netscape, firefox has no problem.

Many thanks
Niju