    Thanks!

    --

    http://wheelmind.blogspot.com
    ben miller, Mar 21, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    ben miller <> wrote:
    >Hello,
    >I've a program I'm working on where we scrape some of our web pages
    >using Mechanize libraries and then parse what we've scraped using
    >different regex functions. However, I've noticed that no matter what I
    >do with the scraped content, regex functions can't find what they're
    >trying to match. If I take the same text and manually feed it to the
    >same regex functions, everything works as expected? Is there a
    >specific text transformation I need to apply before feeding the regex
    >functions?

    .
    .
    .
    No.

    There's an error, and it's in your understanding. I don't
    mean to be harsh; from the information you've supplied, all
    we can tell is that it's very likely you've mis-specified
    one of your "regex functions".

    To make more progress on this problem, it's VERY likely
    going to be best that you supply a specific calculation
    that gives you a specific result different from what you
    expect. The details matter.