    Regards,
    Mohammad Abou-Basha
    Wikicodia Admin
    Mohammad Abou-Basha, Sep 22, 2007

  2. Mohammad Abou-Basha wrote:
    > I've just posted a snippet on JavaScript RegExp, it's still a stub
    > http://www.wikicodia.com/wiki/JavaScript_Regular_expression
    >
    > Please help me to expand it and put all information about the topic so
    > we can reference it anytime and close it. Also there may be some
    > English mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm not a native language speaker.

    http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Reference:Global_Objects:RegExp

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Sep 22, 2007

  3. In comp.lang.javascript message <
    oglegroups.com>, Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:01:33, Mohammad Abou-Basha
    <> posted:

    >I've just posted a snippet on JavaScript RegExp, it's still a stub
    >http://www.wikicodia.com/wiki/JavaScript_Regular_expression

    <FAQENTRY> That site should be reviewed for the newsgroup FAQ.

    <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt> RAH Prins : c.l.p.b mFAQ;
    Dr J R Stockton, Oct 2, 2007
  4. Mohammad Abou-Basha

    Evertjan. Guest

    Mohammad Abou-Basha wrote on 22 sep 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I've just posted a snippet on JavaScript RegExp, it's still a stub
    > http://www.wikicodia.com/wiki/JavaScript_Regular_expression
    >
    > Please help me to expand it and put all information about the topic so
    > we can reference it anytime and close it. Also there may be some
    > English mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm not a native language speaker.

    If you posted this:

    <form method='post'>
    <input name="emailTextBox" type="text">
    <input type="button"
    onClick="return validateEmail(this.form.emailTextBox)"
    value="Validate" />
    </form>

    change this to:

    <form method='post'
    onsubmit="return validateEmail(this.form.emailTextBox)">
    <input name="emailTextBox" type="text">
    <input type="submit" value="Validate">
    </form>

    --