    do I change this ?

    regards
    Stefan Ljungstedt
    Stefan Ljungstedt, May 24, 2004

  2. You modify IUSR_MachineName's password, log in as them, and change the
    setting.

    However, this can be overridden if someone is logged onto the server (e.g.
    through a terminal server session).

    There is a better way, that will prevent you from wondering if your shortcut
    format will still work the same way tomorrow... just format the date
    yourself instead of relying on formatDateTime.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2313

    You can also play with session.LCID but I don't think there is a default
    producing YYYY-MM-DD.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2260

    --
    Aaron Bertrand