    any ideas
    Thank
    Nere
    nerman, Jun 8, 2004

  2. You changed the regional settings for YOU, while YOU were logged in. ASP
    doesn't run as YOU, it runs under the account IUSR_machineName. You *could*
    alter that account so you can control the password, then log in as that
    user, and change the regional settings there... but those can still be
    overridden by other logins or when users access your site via
    authentication.

    Instead of relying on regional settings, make your ASP application aware of
    what Locale you want to present dates and numbers in. This article deals
    with dates but applies equally to numbers.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/2260

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    "nerman" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a problem with the regional settings. I have set the regional

    settings of the web server to display the numbers in this format 123.456,78.
    > But when I open my web site all number are diplayed with the old format

    which is 123,456.78.

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jun 8, 2004