regional settings

nerman

Hello

I have a problem with the regional settings. I have set the regional settings of the web server to display the numbers in this format 123.456,78
But when I open my web site all number are diplayed with the old format which is 123,456.78
I changes also the regional setting of my computer but it does not work
any ideas
Thank
Nere

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

You changed the regional settings for YOU, while YOU were logged in. ASP
doesn't run as YOU, it runs under the account IUSR_machineName. You *could*
alter that account so you can control the password, then log in as that
user, and change the regional settings there... but those can still be
overridden by other logins or when users access your site via
authentication.

Instead of relying on regional settings, make your ASP application aware of
what Locale you want to present dates and numbers in. This article deals
with dates but applies equally to numbers.

http://www.aspfaq.com/2260

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)