Register today for TechDoc Summer Workshops, June 28-30

MarionEll

Plan to Attend the New IDEAlliance TechDocä Summer Workshops

IDEAlliance is reviving its TechDoc Workshop Series in renewed support of the
TechDoc community. The first IDEAlliance TechDoc 2004 Summer Workshops on June
28-30 in Arlington VA. These workshops provide an opportunity for members of
the TechDocä community to network, learn, and address common issues in a highly
interactive workshop format.

Workshop sessions include:

- SGML to XML: Best Practices

- Graphics for TechDoc: Issues and Answers

- Darwin Information Type Architecture (DITA)

- XSL-FO for Technical Documentation, DTD or XSD: Which Should I use?

- Best Practices for Army Work Packages

- Natural Language Translation/Localization

- CGM vs. SVG Shootout

See http://www.tech-doc.org/summer2004 for more program information and
register today. For event discounts join the TechDoc Network at
http://www.tech-doc.org.

Marion L. Elledge

IDEAlliance

Telephone: (251) 432-3766