@ Register User Control Tag Problem

ATJaguarX

I have an asp.net web application that I'm having problems with. Everytime
I view certain pages in design mode, Sourcesafe asks me to check out the
page because of requested changes. When I go to view the page in design
mode, .Net is switching the user control registration tag with the page
language tag.

Example:

<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="Tile.aspx.vb"
Inherits="TilePriceTag"%>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="UserControl" TagName="Header" Src="..\Header.ascx"
%>

If I open the page just to view it, it VSS asks me to check out the file so
that it can make the following change:

<%@ Register TagPrefix="UserControl" TagName="Header" Src="..\Header.ascx"
%>
<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="Tile.aspx.vb"
Inherits="TilePriceTag"%>

It swaps the User Control Registration Tag with the Page Language tag.
Thats fine, but I'll accept the change and check it back in... only to have
VSS ask me to check it out again so that it can swap them back again.

I can even create a BRAND NEW page and the only code I add to it is the user
control registration tag. If I jump between design mode and HTML mode, the
registration tag jumps back and forth with every switch.

ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated.