    registered. What are some ways to go about this so I can CreateObjects from
    these DLLs? Registering them with regsvr32 is a pain.

    TIA.
    Billingsley, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Try this:

    Run a dir of the directory with the DLLs in it (from command line) like so

    dir /b >c:\dllsToRegister.txt

    Then open in Excel and create the following concat

    =CONCATENATE("regsrv32.exe c:\directorypath\",A1)

    Drag down the column and copy to notepad and save as registerDlls.bat

    Run the .bat file

    That will register COM components. If you want a .NET wrapper, you will also
    have to do that by command line. You can use the same technique above.

    If you are asking is there some way to drop COM components in a directory
    and have all the work done for you, the answer is yes ... if you write the
    utility to do it.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 6, 2007