Registering Python 2.1.3

Discussion in 'Python' started by Bob Gailer, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. Bob Gailer

    Bob Gailer Guest

    I need to register Python 2.1.3 so I can, in turn, install
    sqlite-python-0.3.1.win32-py2.1.exe, so I can in turn use pysqlite with ZOPE.

    Is there a way to register the python 2.1.3 that comes w/ZOPE so the
    pysqlite installer can find it? I tried regsrv32 on python.exe and on
    python21.dll to no avail.

    Or is there a way to make a registry entry for Py2.1.3?

    Or is there a way to run sqlite-python-0.3.1.win32-py2.1.exe and tell it
    where Python 2.1.3 is located?

    Or is there a way to obtain the Windows installer for Python 2.1.3?

    I can hear voices in the background saying no problem just compile the
    source, but I'm a Windows expert, and have never dealt with compiling source.

    Bob Gailer

    303 442 2625

    ---

    Bob Gailer, Sep 30, 2003