registration

pikkola_stella

hi everybody.. i just wanna know, is there the opportunity to make someone
look into some parts of your site, only if he is registered? shall i use a
little software? if yes, tell me please how to do that.. thankss

Fra

rf

pikkola_stella said:
hi everybody.. i just wanna know, is there the opportunity to make someone
look into some parts of your site, only if he is registered?

Why?

rf

pikkola_stella

:
|| Why?
|| rf

i had some ideas using "blogs" to render my site quite interactive..
(however, i'm still looking for some informations onto how using them!!).
But an interactive site, lead to anyone who wants to cooperate writing
something, needs some order.. there's too much spam around, and i would not
like any troll to create flames!!

Fra

Nico Schuyt

pikkola_stella said:
hi everybody.. i just wanna know, is there the opportunity to make
someone look into some parts of your site, only if he is registered?
shall i use a little software? if yes, tell me please how to do
that.. thankss

Your host can make a folder with those specific pages password protected.
If you want a real registration, you'll need something like PHP or ASP.
Nico