Registrations are open for tutorials at OSDC 2006

Discussion in 'Python' started by Richard Jones, Nov 10, 2006.

  1. Time is running out to register for tutorials at the Open Source
    Developers' Conference 2006 tutorial program:

    http://www.osdc.com.au/registration/index.html

    The tutorials run on the 5th December, followed by the technical program on
    the 6th - 8th December. Most tutorials include printed reference material.
    Our tutorial program is included below:

    Room 1 Room 2

    9:00am Cascading Style Sheets Open Source Python GIS Hacks
    12:30pm Lunch Lunch
    1:30pm Test Web Apps with Perl Drupal Tutorial
    3:00pm Afternoon tea Afternoon tea
    3:30pm Intro to Perl Template::Toolkit Large Scale Web Apps

    A morning tea break will occur roughly half way through the the 9am -
    12:30pm tutorials.

    For more information on what each tutorial covers, please visit:

    http://www.osdc.com.au/papers/tutorials.html

    Prices and information on how to register can be found at:

    http://www.osdc.com.au/registration/index.html

    You can help us make this conference be the best developers' conference
    this year just by turning up and participating! We look forward to sharing
    this great conference with you.

    If your business would like to benefit from exposure to many of Australia's
    best open source developers then perhaps you should consider sponsorship.
    We have a wide range of sponsorship options, to find out more information
    please visit: http://www.osdc.com.au/sponsors/index.html

    Richard Jones
    OSDC Program Chair
    Richard Jones, Nov 10, 2006