  1. Guest

    i find three substring of length 2 (also repeated) followed after a
    while to a reverse sequences (also repeated)

    i use:
    $a=~s/(.{2,})+(.{2,})+(.{2,})+.*\3+\2+\1+/$1 $2 $3/o;

    how to be sure in regular expression that length $1+$2+$3 must be more
    l?
    thanx a lot from deep of my soul

    >The {2,} means two or more, is that what you want? yes two or more symbols substrings
    > The {1,} means 1 or more, so is the same as '+'. yyes is true

    i ask in simple way that the three substrings must be globally of
    length for example 10.

    thanks a lot

    , Sep 25, 2005

  2. Dr.Ruud Guest

    schreef:
    > i find three substring of length 2 (also repeated) followed after a
    > while to a reverse sequences (also repeated)

    You are breaking the thread again. See
    http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/posting_faq.html
    and especially this part: click on the "Post a Follow-up" link.

    --
    Affijn, Ruud

    "Gewoon is een tijger."

    Dr.Ruud, Sep 25, 2005

    sorry for my netiquete. i'm a primitive.
    by the way: can you gime an answer on the proposed problem or not?

    , Sep 25, 2005
  4. Dr.Ruud Guest

    schreef:

    > can you gime an answer on the proposed problem or not?

    See Matt Garrish's reaction in your 'another help' thread.

    --
    Affijn, Ruud

    "Gewoon is een tijger."

    Dr.Ruud, Sep 25, 2005