regular expression : length minimal

borges2003xx

i find three substring of length 2 (also repeated) followed after a
while to a reverse sequences (also repeated)

i use:
$a=~s/(.{2,})+(.{2,})+(.{2,})+.*\3+\2+\1+/$1 $2 $3/o;

how to be sure in regular expression that length $1+$2+$3 must be more
l?
thanx a lot from deep of my soul

The {2,} means two or more, is that what you want? yes two or more symbols substrings
The {1,} means 1 or more, so is the same as '+'. yyes is true

i ask in simple way that the three substrings must be globally of
length for example 10.

thanks a lot

borges2003xx

sorry for my netiquete. i'm a primitive.
by the way: can you gime an answer on the proposed problem or not?