  1. raj s

    raj s Guest

    How to use regular expression library of boost in vc6 compiler?

    raj s, Aug 29, 2008

  2. raj s schrieb:
    > How to use regular expression library of boost in vc6 compiler?

    You should ask this in a microsoft group.

    However, VC6 does not support much of C++. In general you should
    consider to upgrade at least to 7.1 to use recent boost libraries.

    Marcel

    Marcel Müller, Aug 29, 2008

  3. raj s

    Guest

    On Aug 29, 10:10 am, raj s <> wrote:
    > How to use regular expression library of boost in vc6 compiler?

    As in?
    * Install instructions for MSVC6 (and other higher versions) are in
    the documentation for Boost.Regex.
    * Usage instructions and examples are also in said documentation.

    In general, I'd be asking this question (more concretely) over at the
    Boost Users mailing list.

    , Aug 29, 2008