    Please help.

    Regards,
    Arvind

    ArdGre, Jan 6, 2007

  2. And thus spoke ArdGre...

    > Please help.

    How much do you pay for making your homework?

    Flo

    Flo 'Irian' Schaetz, Jan 6, 2007

  3. ArdGre

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    ArdGre wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My program must take a regular expression as input and be able to tell
    > whether its a valid one or not.
    >
    > In doing so I am not allowed to use any inbuilt java libraries but have
    > to create my own context free grammar to parse it.
    >
    > The regular expression can contain parantheses, kleene closure and
    > union operator ( that is '|' ).
    >
    > Please help.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Arvind

    Here's my help:
    Write a class, or pay someone else to help you :)

    I do private tutoring for $20/hr

    Daniel Pitts, Jan 6, 2007
  4. "ArdGre" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > My program must take a regular expression as input and be able to tell
    > whether its a valid one or not.
    >
    > In doing so I am not allowed to use any inbuilt java libraries but have
    > to create my own context free grammar to parse it.
    >
    > The regular expression can contain parantheses, kleene closure and
    > union operator ( that is '|' ).
    >
    > Please help.

    Investigate the parsing techniques your class has recently studied.
    Determine which would be useful here. Apply them.

    Mike Schilling, Jan 6, 2007
  5. ArdGre

    jupiter Guest

    "Daniel Pitts" <> wrote in message

    > Here's my help:
    > Write a class, or pay someone else to help you :)
    >
    > I do private tutoring for $20/hr

    Are you serious?

    jupiter, Jan 7, 2007
  6. ArdGre

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    jupiter wrote:
    > "Daniel Pitts" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > Here's my help:
    > > Write a class, or pay someone else to help you :)
    > >
    > > I do private tutoring for $20/hr
    > >

    > Are you serious?

    I have in the past. Its a very competitive rate. Right now I'm a fulll
    time S.E.

    Daniel Pitts, Jan 7, 2007
  7. ArdGre

    > jupiter wrote:
    >> "Daniel Pitts" <> wrote in message
    >> >

    >> > Here's my help:
    >> > Write a class, or pay someone else to help you :)
    >> >
    >> > I do private tutoring for $20/hr
    >> >

    >> Are you serious?

    > I have in the past. Its a very competitive rate. Right now I'm a
    > fulll
    > time S.E.

    Competitive isn't the word.

    I'll have to remember in case I get stuck. Are you on PayPal?

    jupiter, Jan 7, 2007
  8. ArdGre

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    jupiter wrote:
    > "Daniel Pitts" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > jupiter wrote:
    > >> "Daniel Pitts" <> wrote in message

    > >> Are you serious?

    > > I have in the past. Its a very competitive rate. Right now I'm a
    > > fulll
    > > time S.E.
    > >

    > Competitive isn't the word.
    >
    > I'll have to remember in case I get stuck. Are you on PayPal?

    No I'm not on PayPal. I did private tutoring at the college where I was
    studying, and took cash/checks.
    If you don't have any "Urgent" requests, cljp is the right place to go
    for help. And it's cheaper. :)

    Daniel Pitts, Jan 7, 2007
  9. ArdGre

    > If you don't have any "Urgent" requests, cljp is the right place
    > to go
    > for help. And it's cheaper. :)

    cljp? Something-something Java Project?

    jupiter, Jan 9, 2007
  10. "jupiter" <> wrote in message

    > "Daniel Pitts" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> If you don't have any "Urgent" requests, cljp is the right place to go
    >> for help. And it's cheaper. :)

    > cljp? Something-something Java Project?

    comp.lang.java.programmer

    Mike Schilling, Jan 9, 2007