Regular Expression Question

Geoff Robinson

Hello,

I need a regular expression that will match all files which aren't of
two extensions. Basicly I need it to mean not *.a nor *.csv.

The best I can come up with based on books and online sources is
[^[*.m][*.csv]] but that doesn't look quite right.

Does anyone know what the proper regular expression is?

thanks for any help in advance,
Geoff

dw

Geoff Robinson said:
Hello,

I need a regular expression that will match all files which aren't of
two extensions. Basicly I need it to mean not *.a nor *.csv.

The best I can come up with based on books and online sources is
[^[*.m][*.csv]] but that doesn't look quite right.

not matching *.a or *.csv:

Geoff Robinson

thanks