    directly from MS) I cannot get New RegExp to work at all - any
    suggestions would be very greatly appreciated.

    Bastard
    Bã§TãRÐ, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Bã§TãRÐ

    Evertjan. Guest

    Bã§TãRÐ wrote on 09 feb 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > I have been trying to run the example listed on MSDN to test a regular
    > expression. I'm running a win2k3 web server edition, WSH is version
    > 5.6.

    Is thes ASP related ???

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Feb 9, 2004

  3. > Is thes ASP related ???

    No, probably found this group by

    "SELECT group.name FROM google.history WHERE CONTAINS(discussion, 'RegExp')
    AND [date] >= '1900-01-01'"

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP
    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Bã§TãRÐ

    Evertjan. Guest

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP wrote on 09 feb 2004 in

    >> Is thes ASP related ???

    > No, probably found this group by
    >
    > "SELECT group.name FROM google.history WHERE CONTAINS(discussion,
    > 'RegExp') AND [date] >= '1900-01-01'"

    sql = sql & " AND natives = 'friendly'"

    --
    Evertjan.