Regular Expressions, WSH, and not getting New RegExp to work at all

Bã§TãRÐ

I have been trying to run the example listed on MSDN to test a regular
expression. I'm running a win2k3 web server edition, WSH is version
5.6.

I am getting an error everytime I run

Set RegEx = New RegExp

I have seen a few problems on MSDN with users not getting the right
permissions for some dll's so I went through the procedures trying to
correct that. I've seen the RegExp values in the registry. Even had a
friend of mine try the script on his machine. (mind you this comes
directly from MS) I cannot get New RegExp to work at all - any
suggestions would be very greatly appreciated.

Bastard

Evertjan.

Bã§TãRÐ wrote on 09 feb 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I have been trying to run the example listed on MSDN to test a regular
expression. I'm running a win2k3 web server edition, WSH is version
5.6.

Is thes ASP related ???

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

Is thes ASP related ???

No, probably found this group by

"SELECT group.name FROM google.history WHERE CONTAINS(discussion, 'RegExp')
AND [date] >= '1900-01-01'"

Evertjan.

Aaron Bertrand - MVP wrote on 09 feb 2004 in
Is thes ASP related ???

No, probably found this group by

"SELECT group.name FROM google.history WHERE CONTAINS(discussion,
'RegExp') AND [date] >= '1900-01-01'"

sql = sql & " AND natives = 'friendly'"