RegularExpression for validation

Phillip Vong

I do not know how to write regularexpressions. I was wondering if someone
could show me how to write one for my validation that will not allow more
than 250 characters.

Thanks
Phil

Sir Psycho

I would say how, but can I suggest you try searching the web first on
regular expressions in google?

maybe try "regular expression simple examples"

if your stuck on something then Ill gladly help

John Timney \(MVP\)

actually you could probably get away with just ".{1,250}"

Regards

John Timney (MVP)

John Timney (MVP) said:
Try this.