    Is possible reinstall it, without reinstall IIS?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Rui Oliveira
    Rui Oliveira, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Rui Oliveira

    Ray at Guest

    For what reason?

    You can do
    regsvr32 /u %systemroot%\system32\inetsrv\asp.dll
    regsvr32 %systemroot%\system32\inetsrv\asp.dll

    to unregister and reregister asp.dll, but that won't do anything useful
    unless something is messed up with the current registration.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Rui Oliveira

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:16:00 -0700, "Rui Oliveira"
    <> wrote:

    >How can I reinstall ASP in windows 2000 Server?
    >
    >Is possible reinstall it, without reinstall IIS?

    You can't actually Uninstall or Install ASP. How about telling us
    what problem you're facing so we can suggest a solution that will work
    for you?

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Sep 15, 2003
  4. Rui Oliveira

    Rui Oliveira Guest

    I have a problem with installation of OWA in Windows 2000
    Server, and the solution for this problem in Windows NT4.0
    Server is reinstall ASP.

    We have an installation of Exchange Server 5.5 in a
    Windows 2000 Server, and we are installing the Outlook Web
    Access (from Exchange Server 5.5) in other Windows 2000
    Server.

    And setup fails when installing Outlook Web Access.
    When running the Microsoft Exchange Server Setup program
    to install the Outlook Web Access (OWA) component, you may
    receive the following error:

    "The command lodctr ewsperf.ini" failed, returning a code
    of <6>"

    "Processing file E:\server\eng\setup\i386\webcon.ins, at
    or near line 9.
    Microsoft Windows NT no: 0xc002002"

    This error is solved for Windows NT 4.0 Server in article
    KB173509.
    CAUSE: This error occurs because Active Server Pages (ASP)
    is not installed on the server.
    RESOLUTION: From the Windows NT Service Pack 3 compact
    disk, run IIS30\ASP\i386\ASP.EXE to install ASP and then
    install OWA.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Rui Oliveira

    Rui Oliveira, Sep 16, 2003