Reinstalled SQL-server

Kent Johnson

Hi all,

After I reinstalled my SQL-server I cannot use my ASP page with:
====================================
Set Conn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") conn.Open
"Provider=sqloledb;" & _ "Data Source=test.my.company.se;" & _ "Initial
Catalog=MyDatabase;" & _ "User Id=sa;" & _ "Password=SaPwd;" set
rs=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
====================================
I have the user on the server.
What can be wrong?

/Kent J.

Islamegy®

You mean just install SQLServer only.
if you get login failed error you may need to Configure your sqlserver to
use MixedMode Authontication or u have to use trusted connection.

or you hv problem in IIS? try to run
"C:\WIN\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis -i" may help

kunal

Did you check the Provider , is the provider installed perfectly.
Is the object being created perfectly

kunal

So is the problem solved....

Kunal Ramesh Lalwani