    I have the user on the server.
    What can be wrong?

    /Kent J.

    Kent Johnson, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Kent Johnson

    Islamegy® Guest

    You mean just install SQLServer only.
    if you get login failed error you may need to Configure your sqlserver to
    use MixedMode Authontication or u have to use trusted connection.

    or you hv problem in IIS? try to run
    "C:\WIN\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis -i" may help

    Islamegy®, Oct 15, 2005

  3. Kent Johnson

    kunal Guest

    Did you check the Provider , is the provider installed perfectly.
    Is the object being created perfectly

    kunal, Oct 15, 2005
  4. Kent Johnson

    Kent Johnson Guest

    Hi,
    Maybe your right!
    Where can I check the Provider?

    /Kent J-

    Kent Johnson, Oct 15, 2005
  5. Kent Johnson

    Kent Johnson Guest

    Yes, I just reinstalled SQL-server so I figured that the problem was there.

    Kent Johnson, Oct 15, 2005
  6. Kent Johnson

    kunal Guest

    So is the problem solved....