Reinstalling VS.NET 2003 and all your projects

Guest

Hi,

I've just reinstalled VS.NET 2003 on a new harddisk.

Earlier I copied all my apps that resided in \inetpub\wwwroot folders to a cd.

Then I restored them back to \inetpub\wwwroot folders from the cd.

Now something weird happens. When I set the file to start the project with
it opens but I can't get any further. I write code-behind in asp.net (vb).

Since all project files are copied to Document and Settings folder (I guess)
then you should you copy even them somewhere and restore them to things
working?

Any ideas on how to things working again for me?

TIA

/Kenneth P