Rekall docs ready for download

Discussion in 'Python' started by BadJake, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. BadJake

    BadJake Guest

    BadJake, Aug 11, 2003

  2. BadJake

    Neil Hodgson Guest

    Hi John,

    > The Rekall documentation of available from http://www.totalrekall.co.uk

    and
    > http://www.rygannon.com.
    > You find them in PDF, HTML and Windows HTML Help format

    The Documentation page now displays: "I don't like you...". Hopefully
    this is just an oversight ;-)
    The URL in question is
    http://www.totalrekall.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=4"

    Neil
    Neil Hodgson, Aug 11, 2003

  3. BadJake

    Terry Reedy Guest

    "BadJake" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > The Rekall documentation of available from

    http://www.totalrekall.co.uk and
    > http://www.rygannon.com.
    > You find them in PDF, HTML and Windows HTML Help format

    You or your webpage designer, like too many others, have opted to
    'control my user experience' by adding html code to disable Internet
    Explorer's View/TextSize adjustment. Since you won't let me enlarge
    your teeny type (half the size as in my mail/news reader or at a sane
    site like SourceForge) to where I can read it without eyestrain, I
    will not try. Goodby.

    Terry

    PS to all you other website programmers. If you have a similar
    control fetish, but actually want someone like me to read your work,
    drop the fetish. One of the intended features of HTML is that readers
    be able to adjust the presentation to suit their needs.
    Terry Reedy, Aug 12, 2003