Relationship between java-applet and https(443port).

RichRich

Hi all.

I'm developing a solution using java-applet.
but, I've been in faced of problem. that is like below...

When I use http port(8080) to run java-applet, there is no problem.
but when I use https port(443) to run java-applet, there is a problem.
When I use https, my java-applet doesn't work. It just show me gray screen.
(there is no anything. only gray colored box.)

I don't know why it doesn't work.
Are there some relationship between https(443) and java-applet?

please, show me a answer.
thanks everyone who answer me.

best regrads.