relative vs absolute URLs?

Flip

I am retrieving a web page and then taking an inside table to display as an
RSS feed. However, there are some relative URLs in there. Of course they
work perfectly fine when using IE and navigating to the page. However when
I scrape the html out, and load into a temp file, they longer work due to
the relative urls.

Is there an easy (ie a method to run over the html table or the request) to
transform the relative URLs to absolute ones? I was thinking I would have
to take out the html table I'm interested in, and using a loop, go through
searching for the relative urls and replace with absolute ones. Is this the
best way?

Thanks.