Release: DemiBlog 0.0.1

Toby A Inkster

As I promised months ago on alt.html.critique, I have now released the
source code for my website. Well here is is:

http://www.goddamn.co.uk/~tai/article.php?id=142

It is still rough around the edges, and unless you know what you are doing
with PHP, Apache and PostgreSQL, I wouldn't advise touching it until
I release version 0.1.0.

But if you know your stuff, please download it and play around with it a
bit. Let me know what you think, any ideas for improvements and any
patches (the software is licensed under the GNU GPL).

Where are I going with it? I aim to make it into a powerful but simple
blog / CMS software.

Have fun.

Jacqui or (maybe) Pete

As I promised months ago on alt.html.critique, I have now released the
source code for my website. Well here is is:

http://www.goddamn.co.uk/~tai/article.php?id=142

It is still rough around the edges, and unless you know what you are doing
with PHP, Apache and PostgreSQL, I wouldn't advise touching it until
I release version 0.1.0.
Sounds good to me - a smidge more documentation would be a good thing,
though.