Release: DemiBlog 0.0.1

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Toby A Inkster, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. As I promised months ago on alt.html.critique, I have now released the
    source code for my website. Well here is is:

    http://www.goddamn.co.uk/~tai/article.php?id=142

    It is still rough around the edges, and unless you know what you are doing
    with PHP, Apache and PostgreSQL, I wouldn't advise touching it until
    I release version 0.1.0.

    But if you know your stuff, please download it and play around with it a
    bit. Let me know what you think, any ideas for improvements and any
    patches (the software is licensed under the GNU GPL).

    Where are I going with it? I aim to make it into a powerful but simple
    blog / CMS software.

    Have fun.

    playing://counting_crows/recovering_the_satellites/04_im_not_sleeping.ogg

    Toby A Inkster, Jul 5, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > As I promised months ago on alt.html.critique, I have now released the
    > source code for my website. Well here is is:
    >
    > http://www.goddamn.co.uk/~tai/article.php?id=142
    >
    > It is still rough around the edges, and unless you know what you are doing
    > with PHP, Apache and PostgreSQL, I wouldn't advise touching it until
    > I release version 0.1.0.

    Sounds good to me - a smidge more documentation would be a good thing,
    though.

    Jacqui or (maybe) Pete, Jul 5, 2003

  3. William Tasso, Jul 6, 2003