Release: vizann-2.0 Tkinter Neural Net Demo Program

I. Myself

Release Name: vizann-2.0
This freeware program may be downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/annevolve.

*Notes:*
This is a program to graphically demonstrate the operational
details of two types of ANN (Artificial Neural Network) when
used to implement the XOR function.

The program is 100% GUI, meaning that there is no
line-by-line input nor output. The program is written in
Python. (a free download from http://www.python.org)

The .zip file contains only these five files:
VizANN.py - The program source code
VizANN.txt - documentation
xormlp.gif - an image file which VizANN.py will display
xorfcba.gif - an image file which VizANN.py will display
VizANNnotes.txt - this file

Mitchell Timin

--
I'm proud of http://ANNEvolve.sourceforge.net. I'm currently working on a
major update of the SailChallenge package. If you want to write software,

Humans may know that my email address is zenguy at shaw dot ca.