Release: vizann-2.0 Tkinter Neural Net Demo Program

Discussion in 'Python' started by I. Myself, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. I. Myself

    I. Myself Guest

    Release Name: vizann-2.0
    This freeware program may be downloaded from
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/annevolve.

    *Notes:*
    This is a program to graphically demonstrate the operational
    details of two types of ANN (Artificial Neural Network) when
    used to implement the XOR function.

    The program is 100% GUI, meaning that there is no
    line-by-line input nor output. The program is written in
    Python. (a free download from http://www.python.org)

    The .zip file contains only these five files:
    VizANN.py - The program source code
    VizANN.txt - documentation
    xormlp.gif - an image file which VizANN.py will display
    xorfcba.gif - an image file which VizANN.py will display
    VizANNnotes.txt - this file

    Mitchell Timin

    --
    I'm proud of http://ANNEvolve.sourceforge.net. I'm currently working on a
    major update of the SailChallenge package. If you want to write software,

    Humans may know that my email address is zenguy at shaw dot ca.

    I. Myself, Mar 21, 2006