[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 and Python 3.3.1

Georg Brandl

cmcp

On behalf of the Python development team, I am pleased to announce the

final releases of Python 3.2.4 and 3.3.1.
The Python 3.3.1 Release page on python.org still says "This is a preview release, and its use is not recommended in production settings." I'm assuming this is just an oversight?

Am 06.04.2013 22:48, schrieb cmcp:
The Python 3.3.1 Release page on python.org still says "This is a preview
release, and its use is not recommended in production settings." I'm
assuming this is just an oversight?

Yes. Thanks for the report, it's fixed now.

Georg