[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 and Python 3.3.1

Discussion in 'Python' started by Georg Brandl, Apr 6, 2013.

  1. Georg Brandl

    Georg Brandl Guest

    Georg Brandl, Apr 6, 2013

  2. Georg Brandl

    cmcp Guest

    On Saturday, 6 April 2013 21:43:11 UTC+1, Georg Brandl wrote:

    > On behalf of the Python development team, I am pleased to announce the
    >
    > final releases of Python 3.2.4 and 3.3.1.

    The Python 3.3.1 Release page on python.org still says "This is a preview release, and its use is not recommended in production settings." I'm assuming this is just an oversight?
    cmcp, Apr 6, 2013

  3. Georg Brandl

    cmcp, Apr 6, 2013
  4. Georg Brandl

    Georg Brandl Guest

    Am 06.04.2013 22:48, schrieb cmcp:
    > On Saturday, 6 April 2013 21:43:11 UTC+1, Georg Brandl wrote:

    >> On behalf of the Python development team, I am pleased to announce the
    >>
    >> final releases of Python 3.2.4 and 3.3.1.
    >>

    > The Python 3.3.1 Release page on python.org still says "This is a preview
    > release, and its use is not recommended in production settings." I'm
    > assuming this is just an oversight?

    Yes. Thanks for the report, it's fixed now.

    Georg
    Georg Brandl, Apr 6, 2013