Reliability problem

Biz

I have an ASP form which collects data into a MS Access database. This
is used to collect information from 120 of my students. Last year I
used a free host but this was utterly unreliable. This year I am using
a paid host. It's much more reliable but I'm still finding about 20%
of students do not get their data saved to the database at all.

What could I do to improve reliability ?

Biz

I'm not present when they submit data but none of them has reported a
problem. They seem to be oblivious to the failure to save their data.

Mark Schupp

Do you have any error checking in your scripts?

You probably need to add error checking and an error log to see if you can
determine what is happening. Access is not the most robust database for web
applications but you should not be losing data without errors occurring.

Biz

Thanks Mark. I haven't delved into error checking before. Know of any
good online guides or tutorials anyone ?