Reload all included javascript src

Hrvoje Vencl

Hi everyone,
is there a way to reload all external scripts each 60 sec? By external
I mean on

<script src="status.php" type="text/javascript"></script>

so lets say that I have several includes of scripts in a HTML page and
is there a way to reload it each 60 sec? I know I can do this by AJAX,
but can it be done this way?

Hrvoje Vencl

Hi Randy,
can you write here a simple script that would do that job? In that
called script I only use:

document.write('some html code here');

Thanks!

Hrvoje Vencl

Thanks,
but I think I will re-write it to ajax, as it will take less time for
me to do it like that.

Randy Webb je napisao/la:

Hrvoje Vencl

I already use AJAX on site so this will only need to copy/paste some
code from 'js' do 'ajax' display. Thanks anyway.
Venki