Reload IFrame Src (VB)

Ricardo

Hello

I have a Test.Aspx page with 3 Web User Controls and a Submit button.
The user controls have an IFrame each.

TopIFrame.src = "top.htm"
LeftIFrame.src = "selectionCriteria.aspx"
CenterIFrame.src = "blank.htm"

The selectionCriteira.aspx has a dtrop down list.

The idea is to refresh the CenterIFrame with the correct Aspx page for
each option.

It all goes well the first time, but every time you select the same
option the CenterIFrame is replaced with the cashed version instead of
the latest page.

How can I force a Reload on the CenterIFrame every time the user
clicks on the button?

Thanks
Ricardo

Tampa.NET Koder

If you are using a <asp:Button then your page should automatically issue a
post back on submit. So you could set the the Iframe to use runat="server"
then on your button click change the src attribute to point to the correct
filename.