    Is there any way to prompt firefox into reloading?

    Bill

    http://www.murphyswildkingdom.com/corgicam.html

    sunra, Jul 25, 2008

  2. sunra

    sunra Guest

    "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > sunra wrote:
    > > Hi guys and gals,
    > >
    > > I've got a test page that I'm trying to set up to reload
    > > a webcam image using html.
    > >
    > > What I have works on opera 9.51, ie 5. & 6., nn 7.2, but
    > > it does not work in firefox 2.xx or 3.
    > >
    > > I only have the one static image for the test page.
    > >
    > > Is there any way to prompt firefox into reloading?
    > >
    > > Bill
    > >

    > > http://www.murphyswildkingdom.com/corgicam.html
    > >

    > It's working just fine here in both SeaMonkey and FF 2.
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullen
    > http://edmullen.net
    > A Messy Kitchen Is A Happy Kitchen And This Kitchen Is Delirious

    Must be something to do with my settings, I have
    FF set to clear all data on exit, I would think
    that those settings would encourage reloading.

    I was hoping for something that would work regardless
    of browser settings, that may be an unrealistic goal.

    Bill

    sunra, Jul 25, 2008

  3. sunra

    IGot2P Guest

    sunra wrote:
    > "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    >> sunra wrote:
    >>> Hi guys and gals,
    >>>
    >>> I've got a test page that I'm trying to set up to reload
    >>> a webcam image using html.
    >>>
    >>> What I have works on opera 9.51, ie 5. & 6., nn 7.2, but
    >>> it does not work in firefox 2.xx or 3.
    >>>
    >>> I only have the one static image for the test page.
    >>>
    >>> Is there any way to prompt firefox into reloading?
    >>>
    >>> Bill
    >>>

    >>> http://www.murphyswildkingdom.com/corgicam.html
    >>>

    >> It's working just fine here in both SeaMonkey and FF 2.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ed Mullen
    >> http://edmullen.net
    >> A Messy Kitchen Is A Happy Kitchen And This Kitchen Is Delirious

    > Must be something to do with my settings, I have
    > FF set to clear all data on exit, I would think
    > that those settings would encourage reloading.
    >
    > I was hoping for something that would work regardless
    > of browser settings, that may be an unrealistic goal.
    >
    > Bill

    See if http://www.ruralstuff.com/weather.htm reloads for you.

    Don

    IGot2P, Jul 25, 2008
  4. sunra

    sunra Guest

    "IGot2P" <> wrote in message
    > sunra wrote:
    > > "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message

    > >> It's working just fine here in both SeaMonkey and FF 2.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Ed Mullen
    > >> http://edmullen.net
    > >> A Messy Kitchen Is A Happy Kitchen And This Kitchen Is Delirious

    > > Must be something to do with my settings, I have
    > > FF set to clear all data on exit, I would think
    > > that those settings would encourage reloading.
    > >
    > > I was hoping for something that would work regardless
    > > of browser settings, that may be an unrealistic goal.
    > >
    > > Bill

    > See if http://www.ruralstuff.com/weather.htm reloads for you.
    >
    > Don

    Nope, that site is failing to reload in FF also, I've went over my
    settings and can't find
    anything that might be causing it not to refresh.

    bill

    sunra, Jul 25, 2008