Reloading target-frame after sending POST-Data

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Anita Meyer, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. Anita Meyer

    Anita Meyer Guest

    Hallo,

    I have the problem, that when I try to send form-data to an other frame,
    this frame is not reloaded in ie.

    This is what I do:

    <form method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="top.php"
    target="top">

    After clicking the submit-button the data is sent, but the page top.php is
    not reloaded (with ie, with mozilla it works fine).

    When I click to the reload-button, the page with the $_POST-data is
    displayed correctly.

    What may I have done wrong?
    --
    Anita Meyer

    Anita Meyer, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Matthias Gutfeldt, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Anita Meyer

    Anita Meyer Guest

    Matthias Gutfeldt wrote:

    > Anita Meyer wrote:
    >> Hallo,
    >>
    >> I have the problem, that when I try to send form-data to an other frame,
    >> this frame is not reloaded in ie.

    > What's the URL? We need to look at the code to see what the page is
    > actually doing.
    >

    > Matthias

    Thank you, but I already solved the problem - I had an iframe with the same
    name which was set to be invisible - it was reloaded, but I could not see
    it.

    Greetings from Austria
    --
    Anita Meyer