    property.".

    Thanks!

    Matt

    MattB, Sep 7, 2004

  2. MattB

    Janaka Guest

    Matt

    Try typing in /// on the line directly above your class, procedure,
    property, etc. Visual Studio then fills in the rest you just need to add
    some comments

    Janaka, Sep 7, 2004

  3. MattB

    Greg Burns Guest

    That is not the same thing. (that is just the C# XML auto document feature)

    This question has been asked before, and I not sure it is simple to do (if
    at all). (Does it involve attributes?)

    Greg

    Greg Burns, Sep 7, 2004
  4. MattB

    Greg Burns Guest

    Sorry, my bad. I didn't realize that C# /// did the intellisense thing too.

    There are some hacks to make this work with VB.

    Take a look at this thread:

    http://tinyurl.com/5dgao

    Greg

    Greg Burns, Sep 7, 2004
  5. MattB

    Scott M. Guest

    I believe these are just hacks to give VB the same commenting ability as C#.
    I don't believe there is currently a way to do this in VB.

    Scott M., Sep 7, 2004
  6. MattB

    MattB Guest

    No wonder it was hard to find. Thanks for the tips. This seems like a big
    oversight in vb. I would have expected it to be in there without having to
    resport to using a hack (appears others have had the same thought). Does
    anyone know if it's in the next version of vb?

    Anyway, THANKS for the info!

    Matt

    MattB, Sep 7, 2004
  7. MattB

    Greg Burns Guest

    VB XML comments will be added to VB 2005. The intellisense feature? I
    would assume so.

    Greg

    Greg Burns, Sep 7, 2004