    If they provide the right password, they need to be sent to the page that
    they clicked. How do I do that?

    I'm using ASP and Access.

    slim___shady, Dec 2, 2004

  2. slim___shady

    Michael Rawi Guest

    You can use a session variable ex.session("logged"). If user have logged,
    redirected them to the page you want and fill the variable with 1 / true or
    something

    Michael Rawi, Dec 2, 2004

  3. "slim___shady" <> wrote in message
    > On my site the homepage is accessible by all. The other pages need a
    > password.
    >
    > When a visitor clicks a link, they get redirected to the login page
    > instead
    > of the page that they want to see. That part is under control.
    >
    > If they provide the right password, they need to be sent to the page that
    > they clicked. How do I do that?
    >
    > I'm using ASP and Access.

    mypage= request.servervariables("script_name")
    if mypage<> "" then
    Session("RequestedPage") = myPage
    end if

    Then, when you want to show the page they originally requested:

    response.Write ("<A HREF=" & Session("RequestedPage") & ">Continue</A>

    --
    John Blessing

    businesses
    for your meeting/class over the web.