    Thanks,

    Bill Manring
    Wavefront Software, Inc.
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBNYW5yaW5n?=, Sep 6, 2005

  2. You could use their Login (assuming it's a login based site) and store it in
    a cookie. Then retrieve their data from a DB on the page load, based on that
    id.
    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 6, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBNYW5yaW5n?=

    KMA Guest

    Bill,

    I can't offer a solution to exactly your problem, but when I have to persist
    a page contents I write them to an xml file whose name consists of the
    session id. I too would be interested to learn of a method to save and load
    the viewstate direc.

    KMA, Sep 7, 2005