Reminder: 6 days left for EuroPython 2010 talk submissions

Alex Willmer

The EuroPython 2010 call for papers closes this Friday on 30th April.
We've already had many submissions covering Python 3, Python 2.7,
IronPython, Game Programming, Testing, Behavior Driven Development,
NoSQL, Accessiblilty and others.

We still are looking for talks and tutorials on Django, PyPy, Twisted,
HTML5, Unladen Swallow, Testing and whatever you wish to present.

http://www.europython.eu/submission/

EuroPython
----------
This year EuroPython will be held from the 17th to 24th July in
Birmingham, UK. It will include over 100 talks, tutorials, sprints and
social events. Confirmed speakers so far include Guido van Rossum,
Raymond Hettinger and Brett Cannon.

http://www.europython.eu

Registration
------------
Registration is open now. For the best registration rates, book early!
Early Bird rate is open until 10th May. Speakers can attend at the
discounted rate Speaker Rate.

http://www.europython.eu/registration/

Help Us Out
-----------
EuroPython is run by volunteers, like you! We could use a hand, and
any contribution is welcome.
Go to http://wiki.europython.eu/Helping to join us!
Go to http://www.europython.eu/contact/ to contact us directly!

Sponsors
--------
Sponsoring EuroPython is a unique opportunity to affiliate with this
prestigious conference and to reach a large number of Python users
from computing professionals to academics, from entrepreneurs to
motivated and well-educated job seekers.
http://www.europython.eu/sponsors/

Spread the Word
social networking connections. Take a look at our publicity resources:
http://wiki.europython.eu/Publicity

General Information
For more information about the conference, please visit the official
site: http://www.europython.eu/

Looking forward to see you!
The EuroPython Team