REMINDER: BayPIGgies: September 9, 7:30pm

Aahz

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs September 9 at 7:30pm. It
will feature a presentation about pyscheme by Danny Yoo.

BayPIGgies meetings are in Stanford, California. For more information
and directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we're returning to Jing Jing at 6pm for dinner in
downtown Palo Alto. Ducky Sherwood is handling that; please send RSVPs
to (e-mail address removed) by 4pm Thurs. Discussion of dinner plans is
handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Here's a repeat of Ducky's post:

Jing Jing is a Chinese restaurant in downtown Palo Alto at 443 Emerson
St. It is very close to the CalTrain station, and if you can't get
someone to give you a ride to the meeting afterwards, the free Stanford
Marguarite shuttle runs frequently between Stanford and the CalTrain
station.

Jing Jing official site, with link to map at bottom:
http://www.jingjingonline.com/

[1] Why Jing Jing again? Because of the very sparse attendance at
Paxti's Pizza last time.

Advance notice: The October 14 meeting agenda has not been set. Please
send e-mail to (e-mail address removed) if you want to make a
presentation.