[REMINDER] One week left for June Ruby Project Spotlight submissions

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Gregory Brown, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. I announced a while ago that I'll be running a series on the O'Reilly
    blog called "Ruby Project Spotlight" which will feature one cool
    up-and-coming or fast moving Ruby project a month. The details are in
    the original blog post[0], but the general rules are as follows:

    * Project must be fresh / actively developed
    * Project must be released before the time I post
    * Proposal should consist of nothing more than a code example and
    a link to your project page, no additional commentary needed
    * Project can't be Rails-centric
    * You must be a developer on the project
    * My project choices will be entirely subjective and unjustified. :)

    This is just a reminder that if you'd like to be considered for June,
    to send me a proposal by the end of the month. We've already got a
    few good ones, but I'd be happy to see a few more.

    As a side note, Jeremy McAnally is running a similar series[1] for
    Rails, with more-or-less the same rules.

    Anyway, looking forward to seeing some submissions. If in doubt as to
    whether your project qualifies or is interesting enough, just submit!

    -greg

    [0] http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/2007/05/starting_a_new_ruby_project_sp.html
    [1] http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/2007/06/starting_a_new_rails_project_s.html
    Gregory Brown, Jun 26, 2007