REMINDER: Python Sprint Weekend This Weekend!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Trent Nelson, May 7, 2008.

  1. Trent Nelson

    Trent Nelson Guest

    Just a friendly reminder that this weekend is the Python sprint weekend! Look forward to seeing everyone on #python-dev irc.freenode.net over the course of the weekend!

    Trent.

    Trent Nelson, May 7, 2008