[REMINDER] RubyConf 2003: Call for Presentation Proposals

Chad Fowler

REMINDER: The deadline for RubyConf proposal submissions is advancing
quickly. In order to help us plan the event, please get your
submissions in as quickly as possible.

***We have extended the deadline through August 24***

RUBY CONFERENCE 2003: Call for Presentation Proposals

Proposals for full-length presentations (about 45-50 minutes) at the
2003 Ruby Conference are now being accepted at
<http://rubycentral.org/03/index.rb?dest=proposal>. The deadline for
proposal submission is August 24. Announcement of presentation selection
and conference agenda will be made shortly thereafter. Looking forward
to seeing, and possibly hearing, you at the Conference!

David Black
Chad Fowler

for Ruby Conference 2003 (http://www.rubyconf.org)
and Ruby Central, Inc. (http://www.rubycentral.org)