Remote ASP.NET debugging: Access denied

Nils Magnus Englund

Hi!

I'm trying to debug my Web application on another server. I'm logged on with
a domain user, and I'm a member of the servers local "Administrator" and
"Debugger Users" groups. Still, when I'm in VS.NET and start the web
application with debugging, I get "Unable to start debugging on the web
server. Access is denied.".

The "Machine Debug Manager" is running on the server.

Any ideas?

Sincerely,
Nils Magnus Englund