Remote Database

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Jaco Wessels, Aug 4, 2005.

  1. Jaco Wessels

    Jaco Wessels Guest

    Hi

    I have a web pag that work fine locally connecting to a remote SQL database.
    When I publish my site on a Windows 2003 server I cannot connect to the
    database and I get the following error:

    System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.NewDbConnection(String strConnection)
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.DoInit()
    System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.NewDbConnection(String strConnection)
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.DoInit()
    System.Exception: The DefaultView was requested but no tables yet exist.
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.get_DefaultView()
    System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.NewDbConnection(String strConnection)
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.DoInit()
    System.Exception: The DefaultView was requested but no tables yet exist.
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.get_DefaultView()

    Does anyone know why this is? Is this a configuration setting on IIS6?

    Jaco Wessels, Aug 4, 2005