Remote Debugging: Access Denied Error?

James

I have reached the pulling hair out stage with this now:

I am trying to remotely debug my aspnet applications on our intranet web
server.
The server is running Win2K Server, SP4.
It is a domain controller.

I originally installed IIS & then the .NET framework. I now want to remotely
debug projects (copying them back & forth is wasting time & annoying).

After doing some reading
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ug/html/vctskInstallingRemoteDebugMonitor.asp)
of this article I did the following:

I installed the pre-requisites CD, & then installed the remote debugging
components. No errors were noted. I then restarted the computer.

I can successfully execute an aspx page & it renders as expected. However,
when I attempt to debug I get the error:
"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. Access is denied.

Click help for more information."

I have ensured that my login account has admin privileges & is a member of
the debugger users group. I also made sure the IWAM user is a member of the
debugger users group. I even tried making it an administrator, but I still
cannot connect.

Any other suggestions?