remote debugging jsps with jdeveloper and tomcat

Tim B

I want to remotely debug a jsp application running on an older version of
Tomcat; 3.2.4, I think. I am using Jdeveloper 10g. I can set breakpoints
in the helper classes of the app and step through them, but when I set a
breakpoint in a jsp, I get a message from the ide saying something like I
have not included the class in the list of classes to include for debugging
In this application, all the jsps extend a class that extends the base jsp
class. I tried including the base jsp class and the class that all the jsps
extend, in the list, but I still get the same message and can't debug the
jsps. I even tried adding the name of the class the jsp is compiled with.
What class do I have to add to the list to debug the jsps?

Vitamines

once i run jsps under tomcat5,i have many "include" tags,and some of
files were included more than twice
when i put these jsps to tomcat4,they throw errors:the file could not
be included more than once