    Thanks,

    John Holmes
    Skagit County Information Services
    John Holmes, May 28, 2004

  2. John Holmes

    John Holmes Guest

    I'm not clear on how to set up different app domains. From what I've read it
    sounds like each application should have it's own separate app domain by
    default.

    I did however, try creating different application pools under IIS, one for
    each developer, and then added each developer's apps to their own
    application pool and that seems to work. Is there any problem with doing it
    that way?

    Thanks,

    John

    "bruce barker" <> wrote in message
    > only 1 debug session per appdomain is supported.
    >
    > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)
    >

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > > I've got a test webserver setup on our intranet on the same domain that

    > > and other developers are on. We create and edit our web projects from

    that

    John Holmes, May 29, 2004

  3. "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > I've got a test webserver setup on our intranet on the same domain that I
    > and other developers are on. We create and edit our web projects from that
    > location. If one person is running their project in debug mode, then

    another
    > one tries to run their project we get the following error:
    >
    > Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
    > server. A debugger is already attached.
    >
    > Is it possible for more than one person to debug an application on a

    remote
    > web server at the same time? If so how do I set it up.

    John, it's best if each developer runs his/her own copy of IIS. It's not
    that great a burden if you've all got Automatic Update running to install
    any IIS patches.
    --
    John Saunders
    johnwsaundersiii at hotmail