    Is it possible?

    How can I do it in simple steps?

    Thank you!

    Zanna, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Hi Zanna,

    Don't forget that you need to install some components on the remote machine:

    "Frequently, users want to remotely debug an application running on a
    separate machine. Visual Studio .NET provides a smaller subset of components
    that, when installed on a remote machine, and once you give yourself
    sufficient privileges, allows you to remotely debug processes on that
    machine. This installation is extremely useful when you do not want to
    install the entire Visual Studio .NET onto a remote machine. The
    installation of these components is started with the Remote Components Setup
    link at the bottom of the Visual Studio .NET Setup page of the CD. Clicking
    this link allows you to install remote debugging components for all
    languages that use DCOM to communicate with the debugger, or just C++ only
    (if you prefer the Visual C++ 6.0 method of remote debugging over TCP/IP)."

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...hart/html/vstchDebuggingInVisualStudioNET.asp

    Also, you may have seen this, but here it is just in case.

    HOW TO: Set Up and Use Remote Debugging in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318041

    Ken
    MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 24, 2004