    I have no clue what that means all i know is that file is in my system32
    folder so i dont want to mess with it does anyone have any clue how to fix
    this problem or how to download the file thats supposed to be there?
    SlicerKing, Dec 16, 2007

  2. SlicerKing <>'s wild
    thoughts were released on Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:20:00 -0800
    bearing the following fruit:

    >every time i try to run the remote desktop connection i get a error message
    >that states
    >
    >You cannot initiate a Remote Desktop Connection because the Windows logon
    >software on the remote computer has been replaced by incompatible software
    >MrvGINA.dll
    >
    >To correct this problem, please have the administrator of the remote
    >computer contact the program vendor for a version that is compatible with
    >Windows
    >

    >I have no clue what that means all i know is that file is in my system32
    >folder so i dont want to mess with it does anyone have any clue how to fix
    >this problem or how to download the file thats supposed to be there?

    Firstly this question doesn't appear to have anything to do
    with dotnet and hence you should find a group that deals
    with the topic of your question.

    Secondly, the error message seems to state that the problem
    is with the remote computer and not yours.

    --
    Jan Hyde

    https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Jan.Hyde
    Jan Hyde (VB MVP), Dec 20, 2007

  3. SlicerKing

    Rhonda Guest

    Did you find a answer? I am also having the same problem. Also can't Network

    Rhonda, Mar 5, 2008
  4. Hi!
    I found in a forum that the MrvGINA.dll is an update problem of a Netgear
    card and it supposed to fix the problem by uninstalling the driver.

    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88820

    Hope this helps!

    --

    SorCereSs
    MCTS: NET Framework 2.0 - Web-Based Client Development
    Teresita Núñez - SorCereSs -, Mar 6, 2008