remote directory lookup

Josh

Hi Guys,

I am writting C# code and i need to find the physical location of a file on
a remote web server.
For example if i do a Server.MapPath() process on my web server I get
c:\blah\blah\blah, does anyone know how to do this for a remote server.

Thanks for the help,

Josh

Rutger

Josh said:
Hi Guys,

I am writting C# code and i need to find the physical location of a file on
a remote web server.
For example if i do a Server.MapPath() process on my web server I get
c:\blah\blah\blah, does anyone know how to do this for a remote server.

Thanks for the help,

Josh

You can't.
It would be a security bug if I could find out the physical location.

//Rutger

Guest

Hi josh,

It is not possible to get the physical path. But it is possible to get the
file. Also the html output of the file if it is going to be some server side
script files..